Our products and repairs are covered by the warranty terms outlined in the table below:
|Phone and Tablet Screen Replacement||24 Months|
|Phone and Tablet Smaller Parts||24 Months|
|Laptop Screen Replacement||24 Months|
|Laptop Smaller Parts||24 Months|
|Battery Replacement||6 Months|
|Liquid Damage Repair||3 Months|
|Software Repair||3 Months|
|Component Level Repair (Level 3 Board Repair)||3 Months|
|Refurbished Devices||24 Months|
|New Devices||24 Months|
- The Warranty is linked to a specific device as identified by its unique IMEI or serial number and to a specific Customer as identified by the records on our system. It will cover the Customer for any re-occurrence of the original fault and for the part replaced/repaired only, however, if additional faults arise, they will not be covered under the terms of this Warranty. Furthermore, the Warranty will not cover accidental damage, nor will the cover extend should the device change ownership.
- In the event of a warranty issue with a previously repaired Device, we will first attempt to re-repair the issue free of charge. If the issue reoccurs again, we will then check the Device to confirm the fault before processing a refund for the original repair.
- If we are refunding a repair to your Device, it may be necessary for us to reclaim part(s) that we have installed on your Device. If this is the case, we will endeavour to replace the installed part(s) with an intact part(s), but this is not always possible. If an intact part(s) is not available, we will replace it with a faulty or damaged part(s) which may be in worse condition than the part(s) which was originally replaced. Also, it may not always be possible to replace the part(s) with one of the same colour that was originally installed.
- In the event that a warranty issue becomes apparent with your Device and parts will need to be replaced under warranty, but the faulty part is worn from use, we may replace the part with a used, but functioning part.
- In the event that a part needs to be ordered to repair your device under warranty, we will endeavour to source said part as efficiently as possible. If we are unable to source and receive the required part within 60 days, we may offer you a refund in leau of a repair of the Device.
- We do not accept responsibility for any progression in damage where your Device has been repaired elsewhere prior to your repair at iElectron or any issues found in your Device (i.e. ‘Touch Disease’, ripped flex) which were not evident upon initial inspection. Should any issues become evident, once the Device is opened, we will contact you via telephone/email.
- We do not accept responsibility for any progression in damage for Devices that have been damaged by liquid. Opening the Device could set off further damage which in some cases may be very serious and irreparable.
- Any further repairs or attempted repairs by a third party or any other party after iElectron has repaired the device will immediately void the iElectron warranty. This includes any disassembly of said device, by anyone not employed by iElectron.
- Should your Device display any further issues relating to the liquid damage during the Warranty period, we will re-assess and re-quote for the work as needed. We will also offer a full refund of all monies paid by you with respect to repairs carried out to your Device, excluding the €20 up-front cost, should you wish to take this option.
- Following any repair, any water proofing or resistance cannot be guaranteed.
- Use of our service may void your manufacturer’s warranty. If you would like to avoid this, then please take your Device directly to the manufacturer. Please note, your manufacturer’s warranty will not cover any accidental damage which the device has incurred, including liquid damage.
- iElectron may install warranty seals following the repair. Any tampering of the seals will void the iElectron warranty.